BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

hot things that i want!

THINGS THAT I WANT ! *please dont laugh at me ok?!

aww! very damn hot. i want this! iwant this! anyone can give me this adorable house? haha

second, my dream is, i want to have this pink car! i admire this car sooo much!

bedroom time! haha. can i have this room? really really want it! even my room now is in pink colour, but do not as beautiful as this room!
pink hair? no no no ! i wont do like this. but, it looks quite cute isn't? haha. dont worry, i wont do like this on my hair :)
wowww! pink laptop! i must have this ! no matter what happen, i will try to have this lappy. aww! so cute :*
i phone and blackberry! hot hot with pink colour. i want this too!
the hottest gadget. im begging. please buy this for me. want it!!!!!!!!!! hahaha *kidding LOL

0 comments: